Thursday 13 June 2013

Boat trip on the canal



We've decided with my classmate, dear friend Linda to take the boat trip from Camden to Little Venice, take some pictures and be typical tourists for an afternoon.
















The boat was leaving at 1:20pm and since I was at a friend's birthday party the night before I found it hard to wake up and put myself in order. Finally I could make it by calling a cab, not washing the last night's make up off and no morning coffee. So I just grabbed my camera and rushed out.
At first I found the mixture of the hangover and movement of the boat funny together but I got on with it quite well after a while. We made our way towards Little Venice and the sunshine with all the bright greens and blues have turned my hangover into a daydream.













No comments:

Post a Comment